Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A Change

Months later...

Wow, yeah... it's been months since I wrote in this thing. The main reason is the huge change. I left my job as a graphic designer at Panscott Media and now I'm working full time for the Salvos as Assistant Manager at the Dubbo Salvation Army Family Store!

*GULP*

It wasn't exactly an easy decision to make, but then it did become much easier through persistent prayer. Eventually the doubts in my mind were laid to rest and I felt incredible peace about making this huge change.

The most difficult thing I had to face was the fact I'd be dealing with people. Not just business people either... a whole range of people, including those in desperate circumstances that you are bound to attract in an organisation such as the Salvation Army.

Well this is WEEK FOUR of my journey with the Salvation Army, and I am really loving it. God's blessed me here, and I'm hoping that I can bless Him in return.

Perhaps I'll find more time over the coming weeks to express more of my thoughts. I hope so!

No comments: