Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Random Thought No.1

I've decided that now and then I'll post a random thought, if only to make things a little more interesting.

For anyone out there reading this, and not being fully aware of who I am, these penned thoughts will each serve as a tiny brush stroke of colour on the canvas which slowly reveals the obscure parts of my character. The rest of you will already know I'm a quirky, yet harmless guy.

ENJOY, Random Thought No.1

It really is a terrible misfortune when attending a public toilet, and while leaning over to flush the loo, $1000 dollars falls out of your breast pocket into the bowl.

After a moment of hesitation you fish out the $1000, which consists mostly of coins. Then later you ponder "Was that worth $1000?"

Even worse is when later you realise, "Actually, I'd do that for $10".

Think about it.

No comments: