Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Office Shufflin'

Brad out, Lynton in
With Brad's departure, Lynton has pounced on the opportunity to park his butt on Brad's still-warm chair. So life won't be boring, cos I have Lynton to keep my company. Sharing an office with the new employee Jaclyn won't be awkward either, cos I'll have Lynton to help me annoy her.

Jaclyn starts
Jac started today, and most things she's picked up quite quickly. She's already keen to answer the phone, which is great cos I hate talking to some of the nit-wits that call.

Her nature is quite a contrast to Nic's and to Brad's also. She can take mine and Lynton's humour (btw, Lynton moved into Brad's desk) but she's not at all rambunctious like us boys (including Nic, who's almost like one of "us boys"). She's not as rough around the edges; more upper class maybe? Not snobbish though, I don't think.

It looks like Jac is ready to work, and I'm sure I'm gonna feel the pressure to do the same now... Different to having Brad in the office where there was no pressure on me to do hard work, cos Brad wasn't doin any either!

So... these next few weeks are going to be interesting ones! That's about all I can say. But I'm up for a challenge! I need someone to keep me in line :P

No comments: