Sunday, July 16, 2006

More Catalepsy

I'm convinced fatigue creates the perfect conditions in my body for catalepsy. I was very exhausted on Saturday night and several times through the night I awoke with awareness but no power over my body. I think this happened perhaps 3 or 4 times, and at least one of those times I noticed my head or jaw was shaking very minutely as a video paused between two frames.

The difference in this last experience was that it occured in other sleeping positions. Previously catalepsy only seemed to occur when I was lying on my back. However, in this instance I was lying on my stomach and on my side.

Should I be concerned at this stage? I've noticed a renewed frequency of catalepsy, and this is the first time that:

  1. It has occured in these different sleeping positions;

  2. That it has occured a number of times in succession;

  3. It has occured during the night (where it would usually occur either at the beginning or end of a sleep cycle)

  4. It has happened without warning, for which I could adjust my position to avoid it



I'll keep an eye on it!

4 comments:

Keasty said...

Hey Mogsta.... are you serious? I've never even heard of catalepsy. Better go check it out eh?

buy fildena super active online said...

Sildenafil Fildena Super Active 100mg Tablet is present in Fildena Super Active as an active agent which is used for erectile dysfunction treatment and Pulmonary Hypertension. You may purchase this prescription-based drug from any of the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores only on doctor prescriptions.

RSM Enterprises said...

Sildigra Black Force from rsmenterprises is an oral medication for the management of erectile disorder or ED. This medication contains Sildenafil 200mg.

RSM Multilink LLP said...

Kamagra Polo 100mg is used in treating inadequate penile erection in men, which is an inability to maintain a stiff erection in sensual activity.