Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Time to test a new tool!

It's been a helluva long time since I've written in my blog. There's a good reason for that too. Previously it's been a lot of hassle to open up a browser, open a blog page, navigate to my Edit screen and type up a new blog. It's even tons annoyinger when you've just typed a blog entry over the past 2 hours and then your submit fails... you click the back arrow in the browser and your entry is *GONE*. Actually, that could be a Pet Hate of the Day.

MOGSTA'S PET HATE OF THE DAY:
I hate it when you've just spent two hours typing/crafting an entry for your (extremely popular) blog and then, with a nice wide smile on our face, you hit the submit button, but to your utter dispair the page times out. You frantically hit the back arrow to resubmit, but find the contents of the MESSAGE box is GONE! Sheesh I hate that.


So anyway, I had previously tried a whole wad of different programs to post to my Blog from within a desktop app, but none utilised the extensive features available in blogger.com's native interface, so I gave up. Then today I decided to get back into my blog and after some lunchtime searching I found w.bloggar v4. In a word - ROCKON! Blogging was meant to be this easy!

Check out the software yourself: w.bloggar

Now, let's get on to some blogging! I've got a number of news items to catch up on.

No comments: