Sunday, February 13, 2005

Croup again

Eli woke up with croup
Eli has had croup for a couple of days running now, and this morning he had it back. So I stayed home with Eli and Clayton while Janene went to church. We stayed home and lazed around, watched some Veggie Tales, Fantasia and I played some music on clarinet and cornet.

I sat outside in the warm morning sun and chose a heap of songs ready to try out for the upcoming trip to the Dubbo Nursing Home at Easter. I hope we can have a brass ensemble ready for that.

After church, Janene went to a craft thing of some sort with Linda O'Brien, so Eli and I watched Big Fish. Turns out he has already seen it, so he let me know stuff before it happened... THANKS ELI!.

When Janene came home later in the afternoon we had yummy honey-soy chicken bits with salad wrapped in lebanese bread for dinner. Janene is a clever cook. Then we all went out into the garden and went crazy. I fixed the gate, trimmed back the wisteria to a single, long twisted, branch and Janene did some weeding and cleaning up in the front gardens and trimmed the jasmine.

Clayton and Eli played in the sand, and generally got in the way.

Another good day with good progress! It was the first day in years where I had messy bed-hair the whole day long. It's nice to be able to do that every now and then.

Back to work tomorrow, and the building starts.

No comments: