Saturday, January 29, 2005

It's craft Saturday!

$101...
This morning I took our gear to the Foggon's garage sale, set it up, then went home to get Janene. We were there from about 8:30 til 10am and by that time we'd sold the change table and car seat. Then Janene had to goto her Craft Group (where they made some very nifty coffee coasters out of old CDs).

The boys and I hung around at home playing the computer, watching TV and just staying indoors away from the heat. Clayton was so tired he fell asleep in his chair while eating his lunch :-) I tried to have a nap, but all I could hear was Eli's exclamations of excitement as he played his Hot Wheels racing car game.

We went back to the garage sale after Craft Group, which finally ended at about 4pm, and it looked like the Foggons had sold a lot of stuff. They made about $900 all up, and we made $101. The only thing we didn't sell was the cot and the little bag of baby Tupperware stuff. We'll try to sell those using the Country Catalogue classifieds next issue.

Ebay biddings...
I got tired of not being able to play games that support only nVidia type graphics cards, so I bought a card on ebay for $39. Good bargain actually! 64mb geforce card... good enough for Cricket 2004 :-)

I also found a very cool auction trader on ebay called "AuctionBrokersAustralia". They have thousands of products listed and sell for ridiculously low prices. Don't ask me how... I might not want to know. Anyway, I bid on a remote control car in hope that I can win it for Eli's birthday-even though it's almost a year away... haha. My highest bid is $4.50, but even better if I can get it for less. :-) Maybe I'll just give it to him as a gift for being a good boy.

Well I'm off to bed. Nene is still sitting up and making more coffee coasters. I'm too tired to hang around here in this heat! Goodnight.

No comments: