Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Quiet start to the New Working Year

At work today... it's very lonely.

Both Lynton and Brad are away (both unexpectedly). So I went for a walk at lunchtime and bought Janene's b'day pressy at the Christian Book Shop. I won't say what I got her, cos it's a secret.

I got a hamburger for lunch, and a vanilla coke - even though I'm a Pepsi man!

I've decided that until LiveJournal offers the feature to categorise journal entries, I'll use made-up tags for easy extraction later. Like etc.

Here we go

Created a new letterhead for Panscott Media (our company name now that we've stopped publishing Dubbo City News).
Brad is away today, so is Lynton. We know Brad's excuse, but not sure where Lynton is. We think there's a mixup in what day we're supposed to start work!

We have a 20page booklet to produce for the Dubbo City Speedway, including a dozen or so b&w ads. I'm working on that this arvie.

AT THE END OF THE DAY...
I've finished some ads, the new Panscott letterhead and done a lot of DVD backups.
Tomorrow I plan to finish off the remaining ads that I have for the Speedway program and start work on some Country Catalogue ads. There are a lot of new ideas in the pipeline.

I'll talk to Tim about doing something with our website.


My Jamaican mate living in the USA wrote an arrangement for Teach Me How To Love Thee, which sounds awesome. I can't think in music like that, so I can appreciate his talent. I'm keen to do something with Andy on the business front, but it takes time to plan and time to setup. We're talking anyway... See what happens!

JANENE'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!

No comments: