Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Resounding silence

Hello? Anybody?
Where's everyone gone? I'm awfully lonely here... it's so quiet!

I've had my journal online now for around a week, and it's quite bizarre how many people have read it. Even more bizarre is the fact that I don't know who you all are! Could you do me a favour and leave a COMMENT? I way interested in people, where they come from and what languages they speak! Tell me all about you please... even if I already know you!

My dream pet
If I could have my choice of aquatic pet, I would have a giant one of these:

With this quaint marine specimen, I would ride the ocean currents and keep the underwater world safe from evil anemonies and pirate ghosts. I'd probably link up with Aquaman too, cos together we'd be quite a team.

How about this guy? Who do you think he looks like?

I think it's the deep ocean's equivalent to Alfred Hitchcock.

Apparently these photos are of strange creatures washed up on the beaches of Thailand following the devastating Tsunami. Makes you wonder what else is down there huh? This is just a small selection, I'm sure.

The lunchtime plan...
Today after I post this CD to Chocolate Messages (an ex-client who spent about 3 years "getting the stuff to me so I can finish his site"), Bradsta and I are going to the newsagency to buy some magazines. We're gonna have a look for some good examples of national advertising standards. We wanna see what good city ad agencies are churing out of their design departments!

Holy shoes...
I mean, holey. I'm very much due for a new set of shoes. When walking to work in the morning, I have to avoid wet grass, cos I've worn the sole out of each shoe and my socks touch the ground. This morning on the way to work (a 20min walk) I came perilously close to stepping in a cradle of bloodthirsty catheads.

If you don't know what "catheads" are, or think you do, but don't really, let me explain. They're very nasty burrs that have 4 main spikes (like a ninja's "caltrop"), so that no matter how they sit, there's always one spike pointing upwards.

They're a common weed in New South Wales, and you don't want em; not even as pets. The green ones are even worse than the dead, dry ones... cos the juice in them is kinda like poison that causes it to sting too!

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Seeing as though I have read this a number of times and not written in, I now feel complied to. Good work brother. Keep it up.