Friday, January 14, 2005

Neighbour Numbsculls

10:48pm, you already know I'm tired!
Those nincompoops next door are at it again, playing their music loud enough to make my bedroom wall vibrate like an membranous alien cocoon. I hate that with great intensity!

I'm all for neighbours enjoying their 90s rock n roll, but can't I please hate it in peace?

DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE! (or more likely, call the cops - again).

Noise curfew is 12pm... and they already got a $260 FINE for their last stoopid party that went til 4am. It's time that guy took out a personal loan.

For those that don't know, our medium-term plan is to renovate this lil house, and buy another lil house on some lil prarie (i.e. get outta town). Looking forward to playing my cornet in open meadows.

Goodnight everyone!

No comments: