Saturday, January 15, 2005

Obscure ponderings

I pondered today...
I wondered what it'd be like to be a conjoined (or "siamese") twin. Hmmm... I thought back to my childhood and the relationship I had with my brother Adam; how we interacted while growing up. Even though he was 5 years older than me, we were pretty good mates most of the time, but how different it would be if our heads were molded together, or we shared the same rib cage!

Then, I remember how we used to fight too.

So, have you ever seen conjoined twins having a punch up? That'd be weird huh? You'd have to be careful which part of your twin you punched, cos you're likely to hit a spot that hurts you too!

And, you know what'd be a challenge? Trying to BREAK UP a fight between conjoined twins.

This gets me thinking about something else - how dangerous I am when I get to thinking.

Better stop now.

No comments: