Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Last day at home :-(

Kinda looking forward to going to work tomorrow... though I didn't get as much done at home as I wished.

Eli's gettin square eyes using the computer. I'm running outta ideas to keep him occupied with intelligent activities.

Meanwhile, Eli plays Hotwheels Velocity X, and I'm just sittin here procrastinating. I need to finish the cement borders on the path outside, as well as do the cement paved area (using the slate rocks I collected a few years ago) around the clothes line. Should look nice if I ever do it.

It's hot outside. Tsk.

Need to also complete this changeover so Pete can feel like he actually owns the webserver.



LATER THAT DAY...
Great idea - Eli and I are going to the library. Not sure if I can keep him quiet though. We're gonna buy some ingredients to make some Golden Syrup Dumplings.

Craig Radburn (blazingcraig) joins LiveJournal. He's in my Friends list now... my first real LiveJournal friend!



ALSO...
Brad missed his bus from Brisbane to Dubbo on Monday morning... so he rescheduled for a Tuesday morning bus. Can you guess... HE MISSED THAT TOO!

What can I say? Better not say anything.

So it's just me in the graphics department tomorrow.



Having hiccups upgrading to the latest WHMAutoPilot (2.5.0[s]). Have submitted a support ticket.



At the end of my holidays, I've completed 7 of my 8 things I wanted to achieve from a business angle. I think that's pretty good for someone who likes to procrastinate.


  1. Redelegate lazyriverestate.com.au

  2. Add contacts (indoorsportsnsw.org)

  3. Add branches (indoorsportsnsw.org)

  4. Add/edit brands page (frankcrosstyres.com.au)

  5. Work on draws (dubbosportsworld.com)

  6. Fix session error (dubbosportsworld.com)

  7. Write letter to hosting clients (crossroadmedia.com.au)


No comments: